- Upon request to make a booking, Four Ace Entertainment (from now on 'we') will make a provisional booking for the date and will require a confirmation in writing (email acceptable).
- The booking will remain provisional until the written confirmation is received and clearance of any deposit requested. If the written confirmation and any deposit requested are not presented within 14 days of the request for booking, the booking will not be confirmed we will be entitled to provide our services elsewhere.
- We will require a deposit of between 10 & 50% to be paid at the time of booking (we will agree the amount with you).
- All payments shall be made in pounds sterling (£).
- The remainder of the fee is required on the day of the event, before we leave the venue.
- Cheque / Cash / PayPal is acceptable
Failure to Perform
- If the we cannot perform our services due to a cause beyond our control, we will first contact the other magician in the company. If they are unavailable, we will try and source another quality magician to perform. If that fails we will contact you to apologise and we will refund any deposit paid, but shall have no further liability to the client.
Cancellation by the Client
- The client is advised to take out insurance against any cancellation of the booking.
- In the unfortunate event that the client has to cancel the booking the client must notify us in writing as soon as possible and shall forfeit any deposit already paid.
- If the client cancels the booking within 48 hours before the booking, they will still be required to pay the full performance fee.
- If we manage to secure another booking in place of yours, we may, at our discretion, refund the client's deposit.